ABOUT OUR RPA TRAINING ACADEMY
NEOOPS has been one of the first Blue Prism Delivery Partners and now it is also an Authorized Training Partner. We have been helping our clients build end-to-end robotic capabilities and train client resources for over 5 years. In this period, we have helped more than 500 client users to become confident with Blue Prism technology.
We have decided to launch our RPA Training Academy and share our “RPA wisdom” and accumulated knowledge with anyone who is eager to learn. In our Academy, we provide “live” classroom courses which are led by our most advanced and experienced Blue Prism experts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Each course is built on Blue Prism Best Practice and methodology which is combined with 5+ years of practical experience (based on 100+ robotic projects and more than 500 automated processes).
- Each course will be led by one of our senior Blue Prism mentors with one of the longest RPA histories in Central and Eastern Europe.
- All of our sessions are highly interactive where attendees have an opportunity to raise questions and share their own experience at any point of time.
- Each of our courses has an extra session on “RPA Future Trends Awareness”. In addition to technical knowledge and expertise, we will share current market trends, our views and the outcomes of our own market researches.
- From experience, we know that there won’t be enough time to answer all your questions so we provide you with a one-hour free of charge “Q&A” session one week after the completion of your course.
WHY CLASSROOM TRAINING & WHERE?
- Our objective is to make you self-sustainable and self-sufficient in a very short period of time. And you would agree that nothing can beat live human interaction to make learning most efficient.
- Our training facilities are conveniently located in the center of Prague, Czech Republic, and very easy to get to. We will provide you with everything you need during the course (laptop, access to Blue Prism, course materials, etc.).
- Our current focus is on providing classroom courses. However, we offer several various ways to learn RPA and Blue Prism:
- Classroom training: at our premises in Prague
- Training at your location: we are truly mobile and we can deliver our classroom training in your location anywhere in Europe
- Tailored training/s: we can develop a customized training based on your needs
Our current curriculum consists of three courses:(1) Blue Prism Foundation Course, (2) Blue Prism Practitioner Course and (3) Blue Prism Business Analyst Course.
(1) Blue Prism Foundation Course is a 4-day, instructor-led training course. It is aimed for people interested in Blue Prism developing. The course covers various aspects of Blue Prism such as processes, objects, work queues, etc. A mini project at the end of the course covers the various lessons and skills developed throughout the course.
Click here to learn more about the course (Blue Prism Foundation Course Facts Sheet.pdf)
(2) Blue Prism Practitioner Course is a 4-day, instructor-led training course which is aimed for Blue Prism developers with prior experience automating processes using Blue Prism. This course covers the end-to-end delivery cycle of RPA projects but is strongly focused on build and test phases. The applications used: Windows, web and Java-based.
Click here to learn more about the course (Blue Prism Practitioner Course Facts Sheet.pdf)
(3) Blue Prism Business Analyst Course is a 1-day, instructor-led training course which is aimed for the future Business Analysts. This course will enable Business Analysts to lead Process Assessments and select suitable process candidates for automation, to document processes and create process documentation, to manage business process exceptions and to coordinate and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Click here to learn more about the course (Blue Prism Business Analyst Course Facts Sheet.pdf)
We run our courses monthly. Typically, Blue Prism Foundation Course is run every 1st week of each month (except for July due to Bank Holidays), Blue Prism Practitioner Course is run every 3rd week of the month (except for December when the course is planned for the 2nd week due to Christmas holidays). Blue Prism Business Analyst Course is run upon request.
|Month||Blue Prism Foundation Course||Blue Prism Practitioner Course|
|August 2018||Not available due to holiday season||Not available due to holiday season|
|September 2018||3 September – 7 September||17 September – 21 September|
|October 2018||1 October – 5 October||15 October – 19 October|
|November 2018||5 November – 9 November||19 November – 23 November|
|December 2018||3 December – 7 December||10 December – 14 December|
INTERESTED? HERE IS HOW TO ENROLL:
- Please contact us to ask any questions about the training, pricing and/or how to enroll for the course
- Email us at email@example.com
- Or call us at +420 775 26 85 53 (Hana)