Design Solution and define Automation Strategy
Within this phase we will help you determine how to incorporate Robotic Process Automation into your back-office operations, identify best process candidates for automation and estimate the business benefits.
This is the strategy-setting phase, outlining the vision for automation within your organisation. It will enable you to take an enterprise-wide view of automation, in terms of the investment required to:
- Build a scalable platform
- Establish a sustainable automation capability
- Deliver long-term benefits across multiple functions and processes
The key outcomes of this phase are:
- Proof of Concept on trial process
- Preferred adoption approach based on identifying the business drivers for automation
- Strategic Business Case for automation (including cost benefit and resource forecast by role)
- Detailed Automation Program Plan
- Formed team of both NEOOPS and your resources
Implement Blue Prism robotic software
We will utilise the Blue Prism Process implementation methodology – a proven means of delivering ongoing business benefit through process automation using a controlled and structured Agility Framework.
Close cooperation between our team and your team is essential in order to successfully build initial robotic automation strategy and framework. We provide expertise related to process automation, project management and technology. On your part, you would be required to involve your process excellence teams, operations / process SMEs and IT team to contribute to the overall effort.
Operate – Build Capability within your organisation
The key objective of robotic automation is that business analysts, rather than IT staff, deploy, manage and maintain the process via the Blue Prism tool.
We will help you to develop robotic process automation capability in your organization and train your team to independently manage deployment of the new processes so as to require no or only limited external support.