In the past three years we have witnessed a clear progression along the Robotic Process Automation learning curve. Consequently, the market has experienced an increase in its awareness regarding the benefits and possibilities that come along with the implementation of RPA Solutions. As a way of wrapping up what has been learned so far and to define the challenges coming ahead, on September 13th 2016, NEOOPS hosted the first workshop for its clients. This event took place in the capital of Czech Republic, Prague, and had the participation of twelve NEOOPS’ international clients, representing the sectors of BPOs/Business Services, Banking and Utilities.
Previously to the workshop, NEOOPS had established two main objectives: firstly, to give its clients a platform to share their experiences, lessons learned and challenges faced during their RPA program, and secondly, to share the industry’s best practices related with the implementation of RPA. Simultaneously, the event allowed NEOOPS to communicate the new features of Blue Prism v.5. The agenda of the event went as follows:
- 1. Introduction / workshops objectives
- 2. Blue Prism / NEOOPS journey so far
- 3. V5 Blue Prism – new features, Blue Prism portal, BP Developer Accreditation
- 4. Robotic Projects – preparation & project execution phase, (key activities, RPA Road map, RPA Operating model, RPA roles & responsibilities)
- 5. Security and compliance
- 6. Blue Prism IT Infrastructure
- 7. NEOOPS help desk introduction
At NEOOPS we are very pleased how the workshop turned out. Our perception is that this experience benefited all our clients. Therefore, we would like to thank our clients for attending the event and for actively participating and sharing their own RPA experience. We are looking forward to organize a second edition in the near future.
Comments are closed.