NEOOPS offers an expert advice by our Senior Solution RPA Developer who addresses any of your issues, concerns, escalations, questions related to Blue Prism. The consultation via the phone is available based on your time preference.
Who are NEOOPS “RPA gents”?
- All our “RPA Gents” are highly experienced RPA consultants (+4years) who have participated in many end-to-end automation projects and RPA delivery.
- All our “RPA Gents” are certified Blue Prism developers.
“Rent an RPA Gent” service
- This service doesn’t not require your long terms commitment, you only get the time you request.
- This RPA advisory on demand is available over the phone or virtual session.
Range of the Services
It is you who defines the services you receive, below are just several ideas for inspiration:
- Issues with running the process in Blue Prism – need help & expert advice immediately?
- “Tips & Tricks” for any area of Blue Prism development lifecycle / RPA journey
- A quick “health check” of your processes following Blue Prism Best Practice & Blue Prism methodology
- Efficient process scheduling
- Help solving issues during the Blue Prism installation
- RPA Centre of Excellence (COE): key considerations for any components / areas
- Practical advice on Blue Prism upgrades
- Business object reusability across multiple geographical locations & entities
- Tips for sharing objects and building your “common” objects library
- Suggestions on how to run processes on multiple robots
- “Proofread” / quick validation” of your solution (e.g. Solution Design Document (SDD))
- High level estimation of the development effort for a selected business process
- Implementaiton of process templates and / or improvement of existing process templates
- „Cleaning up“ implemented processes and objects
- Consolidation of objects and components (check for duplicate actions) and establishing correct process dependencies
- Configuration of Login Agents
- Setting up process configuration files
How much does “the RPA Gent” cost?
- It is an hourly-priced service
- The cost of a 60-minute call is 100 EURO / 110 USD
- If you require more time, the cost of each additional 30-minute time slot is 50 EURO / 55 USD
- Payment is only required after the call is conducted