We are happy to announce our new training course—Blue Prism Web Services, which we will be running only on Thursday, January 28, 2021.
Why we have decided to create Blue Prism Web Services course? And why it might be to your advantage to take it?
- In the last year we at NEOOPS have observed an increased demand for Blue Prism automation which included web services integration. The reasons varied from updates to the existing systems which provided a possibility to integrate via web services, to implementing new systems which natively supported web services, etc.
- Independently of the reason, the need for the web services integration has been only increasing and nowadays, traditional Blue Prism automation very often needs to be extended to the areas which are much closer to the traditional IT integration.
- As you probably know, the web services provide a very natural and easy way of integration in Blue Prism environment. However, it can be a challenge to find a simple but practical step-by-step guidance.
- That is why we have created a course which in one day covers all the practical aspects & nuances of the web services automation. We have applied the 20/80 rule to this course, where 20% is the theory coverage and remaining 80% is dedicated to hands-on practical exercises and mocking actual integration, which can be easily applied to a daily automations right after the course.
What do we cover in the course?
Again, our course is nothing but a 100% practical training which we have built based on numerous feedbacks, pain points and learnings from our clients.
The course on January 28 will be delivered by our very experienced Blue Prism developer who has done a number of integrations in the past.
What will be covered in the course?
- What are web services.
- How to expose Blue Prism business objects and processes as web services.
- Differences between SOAP-based and RESTful web services.
- How to consume third-party web services as part of your Blue Prism automation.
- Digital Exchange using Blue Prism DX.
- And, very importantly, you will also learn how to expose Blue Prism objects & processes from the perspective of optimized license utilization and usage.
Training Details & Pricing
- The course will only be delivered on January 28, 9 am to 5 pm CET.
- It is an instructor-led course which will be delivered virtually (we will provide attendees with all the required materials and the access to the training environment).
- The course is aimed at Blue Prism developers with prior experience.
- The price for this course is EUR 700 (+VAT) per one attendee.
- The number of the seats is limited to 6 people.
- The course is delivered in English.
How to enroll?
If you would like to register for the course or have any other questions, please email Oxana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.